"The journey is what brings us happiness, not the destination." Peaceful Warrior/Dan Millman

Monday, July 12, 2010

THANK YOU SOUTH END ROWING CLUB!


The month prior my trip to England was one the busiest months of my life. So many last minute trip details to go over on top of the training sessions I felt I little overwhelmed. Besides that the South End Rowing Club held a fantastic English Channel fundraising party on behalf of my trip. The party was fantastic especially with the HUGE help from Kim Howard, Robin Kincaid and Dave Maloney, Alisson Kallahamer, Tom Keller and many other helpers. Due to my work schedulle I was not able to go.

The love and support from the members from the SERC has been something that I take not only to France but throughout my entire life! Thank you so much for all the great support! Thank you so much for warm hugs and good luck wishes!I could not have accomplished this huge part of my journey without you!

Also,I could not have arrived at the English shores ready to go without you, Kim Howard; THE PRESIDENT OF THE SOUTH END ROWING CLUB!

No comments:

Post a Comment