"The journey is what brings us happiness, not the destination." Peaceful Warrior/Dan Millman

Monday, July 12, 2010

My last week at "work"


When you catch yourself walking around your work environment taking pictures of you, your co-workers and the work environment you live in, you realize one thing: WOW! I really enjoy what I do! And I really do!

Captain Tony Seymour and First Office Eddie Peinado

You really feel the adrenalin when you are at the controls of a Jet airplane, either running down the runway going over 200 miles an hour for a take off, cruising at 500 miles an hour over the entire North America or coming for a fantastic landing at the nation's busiest airports.

YES!I LOVE MY JOB! I also take this time to thank SkyWest Airlines for this opportunity!

...THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment