"The journey is what brings us happiness, not the destination." Peaceful Warrior/Dan Millman

Sunday, December 26, 2010

CSA DINNER AWARD


On November 2010 Kim and I went back to Dover, England in order to attend the Channel Swimming Association Dinner Party. During this dinner I received my Solo Crossing certificate. The dinner happened on November 6th at the Dover Town Hall



Arriving in London



The Varne Ridge



Dinner at the Royal Oak with David and Evelyn, owners of the Varne Ridge and Gary Bruce, my Channel pacer.



10 mile run; Folkestone-Dover-Folkestone, before the CSA Dinner.

Moments before my run I asked David to help me make a hole on a pound coin so I could start my new collection of earrings. Evelynn got so excited with the idea she ended up getting some pound earrings to herself too.



CSA DINNER

During the CSA dinner I had the opportunity to meet the Deputy Mayor of Dover who made me an honorarian Dovarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment